Tuesday, September 22, 2020

HAIL MARRY.Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe.

 Another Great Day.Reasons, Seasons To Shine, Rites:Stand Tall : Tin Solders Tales Twisted: Baloney From Disney. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!! OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE. WITH DEMENTED BIDEN FAILING AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING THE LEFT IS THROWING A " HAIL MARRY.Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe.








Cards to flip, cards on the table, hard knocks, schools of frogs.Aretha Franklin - You Are My Sunshine: Not....Fag hag - Reign Of Kings - STEVEN JARROT- Crook, Cheater, Liar: Ya lil stupid ass fish I ain't swimming wit ..760 360 1613: with kid with a lack of natural hair on head, $6000 wig Rookie/Jewish style, for cover acceptable for hair.HAIL MARRY.Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe.




My niece wants to say Shalom to you 😊 VA HOMELESS LINKS:😕💪📱 Dreams Stand Downs What's New ArchivesAretha Franklin: Oh Happy Day:Cheers for the goods and services, VA HOMELESS LINKS:

Image may contain: horse, sky and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment